Register to access your child’s records
With family access, you can view your child(ren)’s online medical record, schedule and manage appointments, renew prescriptions and communicate with their care team.
Just follow these simple steps.
1. Fill out the parental access form. How old is your child?
Already have an account? Log in and select “Family record access” under “profile” and complete the form.
2. Submit by mail, fax or email to the Digital Patient Engagement Department
- Mailing Address: 100 N. Academy Ave., Danville, PA 17822-4020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: 570-271-7898.
3. You will receive a response within 5-7 business days. If you don’t already have an account, one will be created for you to access your child’s medical records.
*Submit separate request forms for each child.
** If more than one parent or legal guardian would like access to their child's online medical record, each must complete a separate access form.
To request access to your child's records:
- You must be the birth parent or legal guardian of a child under age 18.
- If you are the legal guardian, proof needs to be included in the child's medical record or attached along with the request form.
- Print, read and complete the request form. If your child is younger than 14, you can submit the form online by signing into your account. If you don’t have an account, print and return the form.
If you are NOT a patient portal user, you can request access to your child's account. You will receive an activation code via U.S. mail or email. Use that to create your own account.