Register to get access to your Child’s records
With family access, you can view your child(ren)’s online medical record, schedule and manage appointments, renew prescriptions, and communicate with their care team on their behalf.
Getting access to your child(ren)’s medical records is just a few steps away!*
1. Fill out the following parental access form, as appropriate. If you already have an account, you can complete these forms by selecting Family Record Access under “Profile” once logged in.
2. Submit form by mail, fax, or email to the Digital Patient Engagement Department (40-20).
- Mailing Address: 100 N. Academy Ave., Danville, PA 17822-4020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: 570-271-7898.
3. You will receive a response to your request within 5-7 business days. If you do not already have an account, an account will be created for you to access your child’s medical records
*A request form should be submitted for each child you need access to.
** If more than one parent or legal guardian would like to request access to their child's online medical record, each individual must complete a separate access form as directed.
To Request Access to Your Child's Records:
- You must be the birth parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 years of age.
- If you are the legal guardian, we must have proof of legal guardianship in the child's medical record or proof of legal guardianship must be attached along with the request form.
- Print, read & complete the request form in its entirety; including all necessary signatures in the spaces provided on the form. If your child is younger than 14 years old, you can submit the form online by signing into your account. If you don’t have an account, you may print the form per above.
If you are NOT a patient portal user, you can request access to your child's account and as part of providing access to you, we will provide you with an activation code via US Mail or email so that you can create your own account.