Who is eligible?
Online registration for Geisinger's patient portal is available to Geisinger patients age 18 and over.
How to register:
- Complete the user registration process. Remember your username and password for future logins.
- During registration, you can request access to your medical record.
- If access is requested, you may elect to instantly activate your account, or have an activation letter containing an activation code mailed to the address recorded in our patient files.
- Based on your choice of activation methods, follow the instructions provided.
- If you need access to another person's record, click here for parental access and here for access if the patient is 18 years or older.
- If you need to grant or change access to your personal record, click here.
Request a COVID-19 vaccine appointment in MyGeisinger
*Note: Vaccine appointments are limited, but if you’re eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, you can request an appointment. We’ll contact you to schedule one.
MyGeisinger gives you convenient access to your Geisinger medical record, allowing you to schedule appointments, message your care team, view your lab and test results, and more.
If you haven’t already created a MyGeisinger account, here’s six reasons you should consider it today.
- Access MyGeisinger on-the-go with the MyChart app
- Manage and schedule appointments
- View most lab and test results
- View medications and request prescription renewals
- Message your doctor and care team
- 24/7 access to your or your loved one’s medical record