Who is eligible?
Online registration for Geisinger's patient portal is available to Geisinger patients age 18 and over.
How to register:
- Complete the user registration process. Remember your username and password for future logins.
- During registration, you can request access to your medical record.
- If access is requested, you may elect to instantly activate your account, or have an activation letter containing an activation code mailed to the address recorded in our patient files.
- Based on your choice of activation methods, follow the instructions provided.
- If you need access to another person's record, click here for parental access and here for access if the patient is 18 years or older.
- If you need to grant or change access to your personal record, click here.
Request a COVID-19 vaccine appointment in myGeisinger
*Note: Vaccine appointments are limited, but if you’re eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, you can request an appointment. We’ll contact you to schedule one.
*Note: Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian with them for vaccination.
You can schedule your COVID-19 vaccine, including your third dose, through MyGeisinger.
Here’s how to get started, depending on which category you fall into:
1. I have been cared for at Geisinger before (or I have Geisinger Health Plan insurance) and I have a medical record number (MRN) and a MyGeisinger account.
2. I have not been cared for at Geisinger before, I don’t have Geisinger Health Plan insurance and I don’t have an MRN or a MyGeisinger account.
- To request an MRN and gain access to MyGeisinger, create an account here.
If your child needs a vaccine:
- My child has a MyGeisinger account and I have access to it to schedule appointments for them.
- Great! Log into your account, select the child’s profile and schedule their appointment using the “COVID-19 Vaccine” option as the reason for the visit.
- I need to create an account for my child or get access to my child’s account.