Who is eligible?
Online registration for Geisinger's patient portal is available to Geisinger patients age 18 and over.
How to register:
- Complete the user registration process. Remember your username and password for future logins.
- During registration, you can request access to your medical record.
- If access is requested, you may elect to instantly activate your account, or have an activation letter containing an activation code mailed to the address recorded in our patient files.
- Based on your choice of activation methods, follow the instructions provided.
- If you need access to another person's record, click here for parental access and here for access if the patient is 18 years or older.
- If you need to grant or change access to your personal record, click here.
Request a COVID-19 vaccine appointment in MyGeisinger
*Note: Vaccine appointments are limited, but if you’re eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, you can request an appointment. We’ll contact you to schedule one.
- Access MyGeisinger on-the-go with the MyChart app
- Manage and schedule appointments
- View most lab and test results
- View medications and request prescription renewals
- Message your doctor and care team
- 24/7 access to your or your loved one’s medical record