I’m looking for lab/test results
In the patient portal, click Medical Record and choose Test/Lab Results.
To see hospital results, click the Include Hospital Results button.
What labs are visible to me in the patient portal?
You may see labs that are:
- Ordered by a Geisinger or non-Geisinger doctor and completed at a Geisinger lab
- Completed during a hospital stay – click the Include Hospital Results button under Test and Lab Results
Labs you may not see include:
- Those ordered by a non-Geisinger doctor and completed at a non-Geisinger lab
- Those still being processed
- Any labs that were scanned into your medical record for the following: Pathology, cytology, biopsies, some cardiac studies, some CT scans or missing labs/test results