Your gift, where it matters most
Support Geisinger’s greatest needs
Directing your gift to the areas that need it most gives you an opportunity to deeply impact the people we serve, whether it’s supporting mobile teams that care for seniors in their own homes, removing barriers to lifesaving cancer treatments for people in isolated regions or expanding access to highly trained specialists for children with complex illnesses.
Every dollar you give will make a difference.
Your unrestricted gift, directed to Geisinger’s area of greatest need, will help us provide life-changing support, treatment and services to our friends and neighbors.
- Our LIFE Geisinger program for older adults, with doctors, nurses and support staff who provide home-based care to help seniors manage chronic conditions and avoid health complications.
- Our Child Advocacy Center, which supports children who are abused or neglected and helps them recover.
- The Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) program, which trains nurses to spot signs of sexual abuse and collect forensic evidence to aid prosecution.
- Community-based addiction recovery programs that help people achieve sobriety, including pregnant women.
- No-cost drive-through flu shot events in communities throughout our footprint, including high-dose flu shots for those age 65 and older.
If our gift can help even one child to have a brighter future, or to experience one more day of giving and receiving love, then it’s a small price to pay.
Technology and research
- Diagnostic equipment that provides high-quality images of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and other areas so specialists can provide timely diagnosis and treatment.
- Machine-learning technology to detect and prevent chronic diseases.
- Telemedicine technology that allows patients to meet with Geisinger doctors from the comfort of home.
We are so fortunate to have one of the best hospitals in the East just 10 miles down the road. To know that we have an ultramodern facility to meet our medical needs gives us reassurance and peace-of-mind.
Caring, personalized experiences
- Healing gardens that provide respite at our hospitals.
- Child-friendly supplies, like The Courage Cape children’s books, infant beds and NICU warming lamps.
- Bariatric exam tables for a safer, more comfortable experience for community members with obesity.
Nearly all of my medical care is handled by Geisinger. At no time have I ever felt second class. They all care for their patients with utmost respect and desire to help them.
- Community- and home-based programs like LIFE Geisinger that help adults manage chronic diseases and live more active lives.
- Cutting-edge technology like artificial intelligence that helps neurologists, cardiologists and other specialists prevent stroke, heart disease, cancer and other life-threatening conditions.
- Machine-learning that helps our experts identify people at higher risk for colon cancer so we can do preventive screenings.
Our daughter might not be alive today without Geisinger and its knowledgeable and caring team of doctors, nurses and ancillary staff. Today, she has a wonderful fiancé, two beautiful daughters and a career she loves. We will be forever thankful for the gift Geisinger gave us all those years ago.
Join us! Help us create a healthier, happier future for everyone today
There is so much more Geisinger can do. As a nonprofit healthcare organization, we need your help to make health, wellness and healing a reality for everyone in our community. Your gift, no matter the size, will make a difference. Let’s change lives together!