GHP Family – Medicaid and Medical Assistance plans
If you’re an eligible Medical Assistance recipient in Pennsylvania, GHP Family can provide you with the comprehensive health insurance coverage your family deserves.
Healthcare benefits for your whole family
GHP Family’s Medicaid plan provides complete healthcare coverage for things like doctor’s visits and prescriptions.
Many of the services you need most are covered at no cost, including:
- Doctor’s office visits
- Preventive services, like immunizations and certain cancer screenings
- Diabetes care
- Well-woman exams and maternity care
- Dental and vision benefits
- Prescription drugs (maintenance drugs are filled through our Geisinger mail-order pharmacy)
How to enroll in GHP Family’s Medicaid plan
Enrolling in GHP Family is simple
You must be enrolled in Medicaid with the Department of Human Services. To apply for, change or renew your Medical Assistance benefits, you can:
- Apply online, using the COMPASS website.
- Apply in person at your local county assistance office.
- Apply via mail. Download the application (English Version or Version Espanola), print it and mail it to your local county assistance office.
If you are eligible for Medical Assistance and live in Pennsylvania, you can join GHP Family.
Once you join GHP Family, we’ll contact you with information about our benefits and services. You may also download our GHP Family Member Handbook.