For GHP Family – Medicaid providers
Here are tools and information you need to provide medical care for GHP Family members.
Resources for billing, prior authorization, pharmacy and more
If you have questions, contact your Geisinger Health Plan provider relations representative at 800-876-5357.
GHP Family provider manual
Download a copy of our complete guide for providers working with GHP Family.
- GHP Family provider orientation (08/22)
- Annual provider training presentation (07/22)
- Cultural competency training (11/20)
- Back-to-school vaccination guide
- Back-to-school vaccination guide - Español
- CDC child and adolescent immunization schedule
- CDC guide to infection prevention for outpatient settings
End of PHE and eligibility redetermination resources
Other DHS resources
- View the Pharmacy forms page to find out which medications are covered, locate a pharmacy and download forms for special drugs or prior authorization.
- If you are interested in providing pharmacy services to GHP Family members as a retail, specialty or mail-order pharmacy, please contact PerformRx
Precertification/prior authorization information
- View the Forms and resources for providers page to access prior authorization lists for outpatient services and medical benefit outpatient drugs, authorization forms and more.
GHP Family Pay-for-Quality Program
- This incentive program encourages and promotes a focus on exceeding all quality of care standards for our GHP Family members.
- Download our contact sheet with important phone numbers and hours of operation.