GHP Family Medical Assistance plans
If you’re an eligible Medical Assistance recipient in the Geisinger Health Plan service area, GHP Family can provide you with quality, comprehensive healthcare coverage.
We give you more
GHP Family provides complete healthcare coverage. Once you join GHP Family, we will contact you with information about our benefits and services. You may also download the GHP Family Member Handbook.
Many services are covered at no cost to you, including:
- Doctor’s office visits (including OB/GYN)
- Preventive services, such as immunizations and certain cancer screenings
- Diabetes care
- Well-woman and maternity care
- Dental and vision services
- Prescription drugs
Why choose GHP Family?
Quality coverage, focus on customer service and a large provider network.
Eligibility and enrollment
Enrolling in GHP Family is simple:
You must be enrolled in Medical Assistance with the Department of Human Services. To apply for, change, or renew your Medical Assistance benefits, you can:
- Apply online, using the COMPASS website.
- Apply in person at your local county assistance office.
- Submit a paper application. Download the application (English Version or Version Espanola and mail it to your local county assistance office.
If you are eligible for Medical Assistance, you can join GHP Family if you live in our service area. You can enroll online using the PA Enrollment Services website, or by calling 800-440-3989.
The GHP Family Customer Service Team can answer questions about our plan. However, you must enroll in our plan through PA Enrollment Services.
Our GHP Family plans are available in these specific counties within our service area:
Learn more about GHP Family.
We’re here to help
We have the answers to your questions about health insurance.
Find a doctor, pharmacy or prescription
See what doctors, pharmacies and current prescriptions are available through a GHP Family plan.
Quality care close to home
The quality of your healthcare coverage makes a difference in how good your health can be.