Doctors, nurses and other care providers: Access tools and information to help you provide medical care for GHP Family members.
Resources for billing, prior authorization, pharmacy and more
If you have questions, contact your Geisinger Health Plan provider relations representative at 800-876-5357.
GHP Family Provider Manual
Download a copy of our complete guide for providers working with GHP Family.
GHP Family news and resources
- GHP Family Provider Orientation
- Cultural Competency Training
- Covered Services
- GHP Family Fact Sheet
- Blood Lead Level Screening Requirements
- Back-to-school vaccination guide
GHP Family billing guidelines
- General Billing Guidelines (6/18)
- Right From the Start Guidelines (6/17)
- EPSDT Guidelines (8/18)
- Vision Guidelines (8/18)
Find out which drugs are covered, locate a pharmacy and download forms for special drugs or prior authorization.
- Formulary and pharmacy search
- GHP Family Opioid Use Prior Auth Form
- GHP Family Pharmacy Prior Authorization Form
- Hepatitis C Prior Auth Request Form
- Specialty Vendor Drug List
Precertification/prior authorization list
- Outpatient Prior Auth Request Form and Instructions
- Outpatient Rehab Precert Form A (New Case)
- Outpatient Rehab Precert Form B (Updated Case)
- Hepatitis C Center of Excellence
For use by DME, prosthetics, orthotics, audiology, enteral nutrition and other providers:
- DME Network Precert Form
- DME/P&O Information
- DME Recertification Form
- DME Respiratory Precert Form
- DME Oxygen/CPAP Precert Form
- DME Extra Codes Sheet
- DME Change Form
GHP Family Pay-for-Quality Program
This incentive program encourages and promotes a focus on exceeding all quality of care standards for our GHP Family members.
Download our contact sheet with important phone numbers and hours of operation.
Learn more about GHP Family.