Doctors, nurses and other care providers: Access tools and information to help you provide medical care for GHP Family members.
Resources for billing, prior authorization, pharmacy and more
If you have questions, contact your Geisinger Health Plan provider relations representative at 800-876-5357.
GHP Family provider manual
Download a copy of our complete guide for providers working with GHP Family.
GHP Family news and resources
- GHP Family provider orientation (11/20)
- Cultural competency training (11/20)
- Covered services (11/20)
- Blood lead level screening requirements (3/21)
- Back-to-school vaccination guide
- Back-to-school vaccination guide - Español
- CDC child and adolescent immunization schedule
- Vaccine for children (VFC) program guide (7/20)
- Nutritional counseling guide (7/20)
- WIC program guide (7/20)
GHP Family billing guidelines
- Right from the start/Healthy Beginnings guidelines (7/20)
- EPSDT guidelines (3/21)
- Vision guidelines (11/20)
- View the Pharmacy Forms page to find out which medications are covered, locate a pharmacy and download forms for special drugs or prior authorization.
- If you are interested in providing pharmacy services to GHP Family members as a retail, specialty or mail-order pharmacy, please contact PerformRx
Precertification/prior authorization list
- Outpatient Prior Auth Request Form and Instructions
- Outpatient Rehab Precert Form A (New Case)
- Outpatient Rehab Precert Form B (Updated Case)
- Hepatitis C Center of Excellence
For use by DME, prosthetics, orthotics, audiology, enteral nutrition and other providers:
- DME Network Precert Form
- DME/P&O Information
- DME Recertification Form
- DME Respiratory Precert Form
- DME Oxygen/CPAP Precert Form
- DME Extra Codes Sheet
- DME Change Form
GHP Family Pay-for-Quality Program
This incentive program encourages and promotes a focus on exceeding all quality of care standards for our GHP Family members.
Download our contact sheet with important phone numbers and hours of operation.
Learn more about GHP Family.