Geisinger 65 Forward in State College
Personalized primary care and wellness for people 65+ with Geisinger Gold Medicare insurance.
Learn about Geisinger 65 Forward in State College
Geisinger 65 Forward is designed exclusively for people 65 and older. Our health and wellness centers offer everything you need under one roof in a calm, relaxing environment that feels more like a spa than a clinic. You’ll get:
- Same-day appointments: See your doctor faster and get the attention you deserve.
- Longer visits: More 1:1 time with your doctor.
- Everything under one roof: On-site lab, imaging and nutrition guidance — our centers are a one-stop shop for all your health needs.
- Social + educational activities: Fill your calendar with activities to keep you healthier and happier. Plus, learn about topics like preventing falls or how to find the right walker or cane — for free, and in the same location as your doctor.
- A personal wellness plan: Individualized exercise programs to meet your goals like improved strength and balance, better flexibility or maintenance after physical therapy — all integrated with your Geisinger Gold health plan.
Our goal? To help keep you healthy and happy so you can enjoy more of what life has to offer — for many years to come.
How can I join Geisinger 65 Forward?
Signing up is easy. All you have to do is be 65 or older and have Geisinger Gold (Medicare Advantage) insurance.
Have questions related to Geisinger Gold? Our insurance specialists are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. to answer your questions.
Free e-book: “Your guide to living a healthy and strong life”
In addition to offering longer appointments and fitness classes in the same location as your doctor, we want to help you make the most of life at any age.
That’s why we’ve put together a free e-book that offers tips on topics including:
- How to exercise to support bone strength
- Keeping your brain sharp
- Tracking your medication
- Taking your blood pressure
Just fill out the form to download your free e-book.