Geisinger’s vendor program is meant to protect the health of its patients and employees. All Geisinger vendors are expected to become familiar with:
- Vendor Credentialing Policy
- New: Geisinger mandatory vaccination policy
- Geisinger Code of Conduct
- Geisinger Corporate Compliance Program
- Geisinger Corporate Compliance Structure Org Chart
- Geisinger False Claims Act Education
- Geisinger Fire Safety Course
- Geisinger HIPAA & Privacy Overview
- Geisinger Identity Theft Policy
- Geisinger Infection Control Education
- Geisinger Infection Control Surgical Suite Attire Policy
- Geisinger Loaner Equipment Policy
- Geisinger Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Geisinger Observership/Internship/Externship Policy
- Geisinger Tobacco Free Policy
- Confidentiality for Vendors
- Guidelines for the Prevention of Bioburden
- Vendor Service Guarantee
Vendors are expected to uphold all guidelines set forth within each document. These documents may be updated from time to time.
In addition, Geisinger has enacted further requirements for clinical vendors (as defined in Section II of the Vendor Policy and Procedure) in the form of vendor credentialing, which is managed through symplr. These requirements have been put in place to better control vendor access and to help validate that all such vendors are appropriately trained, authorized and insured by their employer, further ensuring the safety of the patients, staff, visitors and vendors of Geisinger.
- If you are a clinical vendor, but are not a symplr member, go to www.symplr.com and click on Sign Up. Vendors needing assistance with signing up should contact symplr at 866-373-9725.
- Clinical vendors who already are symplr members should go to www.symplr.com and login using their current user ID and password to register with Geisinger.
Clinical and pharmaceutical vendors must be fully credentialed within thirty (30) days of notification.
Clinical vendors wishing to visit departments, sections or clinics at Geisinger must have an appointment and, upon arrival on a Geisinger property, will report to the appropriate clinical vendor registration area between 6 a.m. - 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Vendors who are checking in to Geisinger's surgical suites, are asked to leave their cell phones in the locker room area. Cell phones have a negative impact on some communication systems in our operating rooms areas and we vendors to be courteous of this rule.
Clinical vendor registration areas
- Geisinger Baltimore Drive - Front Desk
- Geisinger Bloomsburg Central Road - Orthopaedics Clinic
- Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital - OR Control Desk
- Geisinger Community Medical Center - OR Control Desk, or Colfax Avenue Information Desk
- Geisinger East Mountain Specialty Clinic - Podiatry
- Geisinger Grays Woods - OR Waiting Area
- Geisinger Jersey Shore Hospital – Main Entrance Lobby
- Geisinger Lewistown Hospital - Main Entrance 3rd Floor Entrance, or OR Control Desk
- Geisinger Medical Center - Information Desk, OR Control Desk, Enterprise Pharmacy, Cardiac Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology, Outpatient Orthopaedics Clinic, or HfAM Lobby
- Geisinger Medical Center Muncy – Main Entrance Lobby
- Geisinger Medical Center Woodbine - Outpatient Surgery, Orthopaedics Clinic, or Interventional Pain
- Geisinger Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine – Scranton – Front Desk
- Geisinger Orthopaedics Wilkes-Barre - Front Desk
- Geisinger Shamokin Area Community Hospital - OR Control Desk
- Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre - OR Waiting Area, or Specialty Pharmacy
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center - Information Desk, OR Control Desk, Enterprise Pharmacy, Cardiac Cath Lab, or Interventional Radiology
If there is difficulty in locating a clinical vendor registration area, contact Supply Chain Services at 570-271-6628, option 2 for assistance.
All purchases made by Geisinger will be processed through the Procurement Department via a purchase order. All purchases are governed by the Geisinger Purchase Order Terms & Conditions referenced below. No other terms or conditions apply unless agreed to in writing signed by Geisinger and the seller. Purchase order numbers must be referenced on all invoices from vendors. Any invoice received without a valid purchase order number may not be paid.
Vendor Contracting – Ntracts
Geisinger uses a cloud-based CLM (contract lifecycle management) application called Ntracts, which enables automated workflows for the Geisinger contracting process. When vendors gain access to Ntracts, they receive an email containing onboarding information as well as a link for instructions specific to Geisinger on how to access and use the system. This information is available via Geisinger Vendor Ntracts Instructions.
For questions about Ntracts (Geisinger contracts): GeisingerNtractsSupport@geisinger.edu
Cleaning Vendor Information
Geisinger EVS approved product information list when cleaning within Geisinger locations.
- Fast Facts – ID Picture Taking Process
- Fast Facts – Phase 1 – EVS Approved Cleaning Products and Equipment
- Fast Facts – Phase 2 – EVS Approved Cleaning Products and Equipment
- Fast Facts – Phase 3 – EVS Approved Cleaning Products and Equipment
- Approved Cleaning Products Equipment List
- MSDonline information for product details
Links to Geisinger EVS approved product and equipment Manufacturer information.
- Oxivir 1
- Geisinger EVS Implementation Materials V3.0 (Only Oxivir 1)
- Diversey – Quatro Wall Unit for a Glance NA
- Unger Stingray Window Cleaning System
- Contec Flat Mop System
- Contec ZeroGravity Mop System
- Medama SuperShield
- Medama Ironcoat
- Installation Instructions for SuperShield Dispenser
Any issues or concerns, contact the representative at your clinic location.
- Central – Kerry Whitmoyer: email@example.com
- North Central – William Martz: firstname.lastname@example.org
- West – Joseph Iwanski: email@example.com
- Northeast – Tracy Pilgrim: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northeast – Michael Leavens: email@example.com