What’s new in MyChart
Use the search menu, get health reminders and schedule appointments — all in just a few clicks.
From new features to a more intuitive user experience, the new and improved MyChart mobile app makes it easier to stay connected to your healthcare from anywhere.
What’s new in MyChart?
As a MyGeisinger user, the MyChart mobile app keeps your health information organized for you, on the go. The newly redesigned app makes it simple to find what you need, when you need it.
Use your smartphone or tablet to access all the new capabilities, including:
- Search function: Our new search menu makes it easier to find the information you need. Just type what you’re looking for into the search bar, and the system does the rest.
- Easier access to self-scheduling: Need to make an appointment? It’s easy to schedule a visit with your provider in just a few clicks. To get started, click “appointments,” then select “Schedule an appointment.” You can schedule visits for:
- Annual checkups
- Specialized visits
- Immunizations (like your annual flu vaccine)
- Well-woman exams
- Treatment for colds and allergies
- And more
- Redesigned help page: Getting help with MyChart is easier than ever. Find what you need on our redesigned patient portal “Help page” and save a call to the service desk. Get assistance with:
- Difficulties logging in
- Accessing a loved one’s medical record
- Correcting information on your record
- And more
- Personalized health feed: Stay in the loop with reminders about things like:
- Overdue health services
- Preventive screenings
- Upcoming appointments
With the MyChart mobile app, managing your health is easier and more convenient.