Schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment in MyGeisinger
*Note: Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian with them for vaccination.
You can schedule your COVID-19 vaccine, including your third dose, through MyGeisinger.
Here’s how to get started, depending on which category you fall into:
1. I have been cared for at Geisinger before (or I have Geisinger Health Plan insurance) and I have a medical record number (MRN) and a MyGeisinger account.
2. I have not been cared for at Geisinger before, I don’t have Geisinger Health Plan insurance and I don’t have an MRN or a MyGeisinger account.
- To request an MRN, fill out the form here. We’ll create an MRN for you and send you information to sign up for a MyGeisinger account. Please note, it may take up to 3 business days to receive your MRN.
- Once you have your MRN, download this guide to learn how to create a MyGeisinger account
If your child needs a vaccine:
- My child has a MyGeisinger account and I have access to it to schedule appointments for them.
- Great! Log into your account, select the child’s profile and schedule their appointment using the “COVID-19 Vaccine” option as the reason for the visit.
- I need to create an account for my child or get access to my child’s account.
“The MyChart app is very intuitive and always accessible. I appreciated being able to track my progress notes in real time. And it’s easy to see lab and test results, schedule appointments — and add them right to your calendar. It’s a great tool.”
Download the MyChart mobile app