A convenient way to manage your care
Scheduling your COVID-19 vaccine in myGeisinger
To schedule your vaccine in myGeisinger*, you'll need to create an account.
Note: First-dose COVID-19 vaccine appointments are currently unavailable. Check geisinger.org/COVIDVax regularly for updates, as we’ll be posting new appointments as soon as we can.
Here’s how to get started with self-scheduling, depending on which category you fall into:
1. I have been cared for at Geisinger before (or I have Geisinger Health Plan insurance) and I have a medical record number (MRN) and a myGeisinger account.
2. I have been cared for at Geisinger (or I have Geisinger Health Plan insurance) and I have an MRN, but I don’t have a myGeisinger account.
- Download this guide to learn how to create a myGeisinger account so you can schedule your vaccination.
3. I have not been cared for at Geisinger before, I don’t have Geisinger Health Plan insurance and I don’t have a Geisinger medical record number (MRN) or a myGeisinger account.
- To request an MRN, fill out the form here. We'll create an MRN for you and send you information to sign up for a myGeisinger account. Please note, it may take up to 3 business days to receive your MRN.
- Once you have your MRN, download this guide to learn how to schedule your vaccination.