If you have questions or need information, contact Geisinger Health Plan.
Provider account management
Talk to your GHP provider account manager about your contract, pay-for-quality programs, and educational opportunities.
- Provider Account Management: 800-876-5357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- View printable contact card
Customer Service Team (CST)
Call CST with claims questions and to verify member benefits/eligibility.
- HMO/PPO with referral: 800-447-4000
- PPO with no referral/TPA: 800-504-0443
- Geisinger Gold: 800-498-9731
- GHP Family: 855-227-1302
- GHP Kids (CHIP): 866-621-5235
- CCHS TPA: 844-568-5229
- EMHS TPA: 855-863-2429
- AtlantiCare TPA: 866-379-4465
- St. Luke's TPA: 866-580-3531
Contact InstaMed with questions regarding GHP payments and remittance.
Contact medical management to request precertification/prior-authorization.
- Inpatient Admissions/Outpatient Rehab
Home Health & Hospice/ SNF/DME/etc.
- Outpatient Radiology
National Imaging Associates, Inc. (NIA)
866-305-9729 or www.radmd.com
- Non-Emergent Ambulance
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse: Magellan Healthcare, Inc.
888-839-7972 or www.magellanassist.com
- GHP Family Special Needs Program Unit
Call the GHP pharmacy department for formulary exceptions, drug authorization, and prescription drug information.
TTY/TDD 711 for the hearing impaired
Learn more about Geisinger Health Plan.
Clinical guidelines offer providers consistent and appropriate guidance for diagnosis and treatment of specific conditions or diseases.
Get tips and advice for living a healthy, happy life.
Terms and conditions
View GHP’s terms and conditions.