When seconds count, count on Geisinger EMS
How to support Geisinger EMS
Make a difference to those in need. Become a member or donate today.
If you or your loved one ever have an emergency, Geisinger EMS is ready with staff, vehicles and equipment around-the-clock. Because we’re a nonprofit provider of emergency medical services, we offer membership and donation programs to help offset costs.
Your membership or gift helps us provide prompt, reliable care to our communities — including you and your loved ones.
Geisinger EMS membership
We offer memberships in the following areas:
Berwick and surrounding communities
Danville and surrounding communities
Frequently asked questions
- Alternative non-emergency transportation methods, such as wheelchair van transports (although Geisinger EMS members get a 20% discount on medical transports)
- Certain non-emergency ambulance transports, which may be denied or deemed outside the limits of your insurance coverage
- Transports that do not meet medical necessity criteria
- Charges related to excessive mileage or other non-covered charges for transports, which are based solely on patient and/or physician preference
No problem! Please notify us of any changes or updates, such as:
- Changes in address or phone number
- Adding or removing a member of your household
- Changes in insurance
To update your information, contact us at GEMS@geisinger.edu or 800-367-0512, ext. 2.
Make a donation
Your gift helps us provide the best, most advanced quality care to the communities we serve. We use funds from donations to purchase new equipment, maintain vehicles and facilities and educate our employees.
We appreciate every donation — big and small.
If you are interested in making a legacy donation to Geisinger EMS, there are several ways to do so:
- Bequest through a will, estate or trust
- Making a large, one-time gift
- Assignment of life insurance
- Donation of retirement plan assets
- Gifts of stock and other securities
To learn about how you can include Geisinger EMS in your estate planning, contact us at 717-763-2108 or GEMS@geisinger.edu.
Pay my bill online
Learn about EMS services
The help you need. At the time you need it.