We offer coordinated, compassionate care for every stage, and every health need, in a woman’s life. We help young women who need gynecologic care, as well as new mothers or women trying to become pregnant. We also offer specialized services for pre- and post-menopausal women to help them manage their unique challenges.
Why choose Geisinger for your women’s health care?
- Highly trained, caring providers: We have a wide range of highly trained providers with years of experience in women’s health. They include:
- OB/GYNs who are board certified, meaning they passed rigorous exams in their specialty
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists, who are OB/GYNs with three years of additional, specialized training (fellowship) in high-risk pregnancies
- Urogynecologists, who are OB/GYNs with three years of additional, specialized training (fellowship) in pelvic floor disorders
- Oncologists who specialize in gynecologic cancer
- Reproductive endocrinologists, who are physicians that specialize in fertility issues
- Nurse midwives
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician’s assistants
- Healthcare in your backyard: With hospitals and clinics throughout Geisinger offering women’s health services, we bring care to your community. You don’t have to drive long distances for prenatal visits or other health needs. Additionally, we offer genetic counseling through telemedicine for high-risk pregnancies, making it even easier for those in remote areas to access care.
- Emotional and mental health support: Fertility issues, postpartum depression, menopause and other complicated health concerns can create unique stressors in your life. Our behavioral health providers, specially trained in women’s health, can provide help and support every step of the way.
Women’s health conditions and treatments
Our specially trained women’s health providers offer a full range of expert and compassionate care for every stage of life.