Referring provider portal
What is EMRLink?
EMRLink is a secure provider portal, designed to coordinate patient care by providing valuable clinical information to physicians.
With EMRLink access, you can:
When calling to schedule an appointment for your patient, have the following information ready:
- View patient information available from your patient list
- Request Geisinger specialty appointments for your patients online
- View patient information stored in Geisinger's electronic medical record (EMR)
- Manage your preferences and sign-up for admit & discharge email alerts for your patients
- Have your patient complete a Universal Authorization form (to make their medical information available to those involved in their care)
Am I eligible for EMRLink access?
EMRLink is intended for physician practices and licensed healthcare organizations that interact with Geisinger physicians to partner in the treatment of patients — for example, physicians with patient referrals to or from Geisinger.
Interested in getting access? Learn how to enroll.
Access our referring provider portal
Learn how to enroll, activate your EMRLink account, login and more.