Endocrine, metabolic and diabetes care
From metabolic disorders and diabetes to thyroid conditions and hormone imbalances, our endocrinology team is here to help you feel your best.
Endocrine care tailored to you
Our endocrinology team specializes in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of endocrine disorders, from common to complex. We’ll work with you to develop a treatment plan that puts you in the center, so you can feel your best.
Our experienced team treats a variety of endocrine conditions, including:
- Adrenal diseases (Addison’s disease, Cushing’s disease and pituitary tumors)
- Calcium and parathyroid disorders (hypoparathyroidism and hyperparathyroidism)
- Diabetes (including Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes)
- Graves’ disease
- Gonadal conditions
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis disease
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia syndromes (MENS) 1 & 2
- Pediatric endocrine disorders
- Pituitary disorders
- Thyroid cancer
Make an appointment
Schedule a consultation with an endocrinologist
Learn about conditions
Find a doctor or location
Endocrinology and metabolic care at Geisinger
Our endocrinology team is here to provide you with compassionate care and the most advanced treatments. We offer:
- The knowledge you need – Your care team is powered by endocrinologists, surgeons, doctors and specialists with years of training and experience. Their expertise has been honed by treating many people with endocrine and metabolic issues every year. And their focus is on delivering the care best suited to your needs.
- Care designed for you, where you live – With locations throughout northeast, central and south-central Pennsylvania, our experienced team provides consultations and comprehensive care. We offer leading-edge treatment options and tailored-to-you care, backed by the expertise and innovation of a nationally recognized health system.
- Comprehensive specialty care – Our endocrine specialists are dedicated to offering innovative treatment options and personalized care in convenient locations, so you don’t have to travel far. We’ll work with you to develop a personalized care plan based on your individual needs.
- Genetic testing and counseling programs – Special research programs such as MyCode® are only available at Geisinger. Participating in MyCode allows you to contribute to genetic research. By participating, some may receive information about their own genetic risks. Learn about MyCode.