Improving your well-being and quality of life
Urologic conditions we diagnose and treat
From simple to complex conditions, our urologists are armed with the latest research and technology to provide you or your loved one with the most comprehensive urology care.
We’re dedicated to diagnosing and treating your condition to help you find relief as soon as possible. And should you require surgical treatment, your urologist will use the least invasive procedure possible. This may include robotic surgery, which requires a smaller incision, meaning less pain and a faster recovery time.
Our urology team is focused on providing you with exceptional care throughout the diagnosis, treatment and management of your condition. We diagnose and treat:
Highly trained urologists
Find a urologist near me
Minimally-invasive surgery options
Learn more about robotic surgery
Clinical trials and cancer research
When you’re facing a urologic cancer, such as prostate or bladder cancer, it’s important to know all your options. With clinical research trials and studies, our patients have access to the most up-to-date treatments and procedures. Our physicians and researchers are making discoveries based on real patients from our communities and are devoted to helping cancer patients live longer, healthier lives.
Skilled, compassionate urologists
The care you need is close to home. Find a urologist near you.
Participate in groundbreaking research
Learn about MyCode
Find urology care near you
Find a location near me
Get 24/7 access to your health information
Urology care at Geisinger
Our urology team is here to provide you and your loved ones with compassionate care and the most advanced treatments available. We offer the latest, most minimally invasive procedures for both diagnosis and treatment. Quicker recovery and less time in the hospital means more time for you to do the things you love with those you love.
- Unmatched expertise – Our urology team consists of surgeons and specialists, many of whom are fellowship trained. This highly experienced team of specialists provides care for patients with urologic diseases and conditions, including those affecting the male and female urinary tract system and the male reproductive organs.
- Minimally invasive treatment options – To minimize discomfort and get you back to the life you love, our urologists treat with the least invasive procedures when possible. Robotic surgery, for example, requires smaller incisions, which means less pain and faster recovery time. Our urologists have performed more than 2,000 robotic urological surgery procedures — more than any other healthcare provider in the region. We routinely perform complex procedures that are often unable to be performed elsewhere in the area, including robotic prostatectomies for prostate cancer.
- Pediatric urology specialists – pediatric urology services.
- World-class care, close to home – With locations throughout central, northeast and south-central Pennsylvania, our experienced urology team provides consultations and comprehensive care. We offer leading-edge treatment options and tailored-to-you care backed by the expertise and innovation of a nationally recognized health system.
- Genetic testing and counseling programs – Special research programs such as MyCode®, are only available at Geisinger. Participating in MyCode allows you to contribute to genetic research. By participating, some may receive information about their own genetic risks. Learn about MyCode.