Maps, directions & parking
Getting here is easy
GMC is about 3 miles from I-80 in Danville. Below are links to maps and information about parking and shuttle and valet services.
Geisinger Medical Center is located at:
100 N. Academy Ave.
Danville, PA 17822
Parking, shuttle and valet service
Free parking is available throughout the campus with more than 2,000 spaces available in surface lots and the free parking garage.
For your convenience, shuttle buses are available to transport you to and from all parking lots and hospital entrances. Additional stops are available by request at the Annex Building, Emergency Department, Geisinger Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hood Center for Health Research, Donald P. Vrabec House of Care, Pine Barn Inn and Ronald McDonald House. For these additional stops, call 570-271-6211.
Shuttle buses run 5 a.m. to 9:15 p.m., Monday through Friday. The shuttle is not available on weekends or holidays.
Valet parking is available at Geisinger Medical Center's main entrance (drive up to the circle at the front of the medical center):
- Monday – Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Holidays: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Valet parking is also available at the Hospital for Advanced Medicine entrance from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The charge for valet parking is:
- $6 for the first 3 hours
- $8 for 3-5 hours
- $10 for 5-7 hours
- $12 for more than 7 hours
- Valet service is free every day for senior citizens age 65 and older with ID; handicapped patients with placards; and families with disabled children.
- Valet service is free on weekends to all patients and visitors at the GMC main entrance only.