Questions about the Affordable Care Act?
Geisinger is your trusted advisor
Join us at the below Geisinger locations for free forums beginning Nov. 1 - Dec. 15, 2017, excluding major holidays.
Locations: Click for additional details, schedules and directions.
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre
- Geisinger Community Medical Center
- Geisinger Holy Spirit
The following resources will provide you with additional information and help answer your questions regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Key Health Care Terms (English)
- Key Health Care Terms (Spanish)
- ACA Insurance Plan Levels (English)
- ACA Insurance Plan Levels (Spanish)
- Health Insurance Marketplace Preparation Form (English)
- Health Insurance Marketplace Preparation Form (Spanish)
- Financial Assistance Information (English)
- Financial Assistance Information (Spanish)
- Marketplace Application Checklist (English)
- Marketplace Application Checklist (Spanish)
Pennsylvania has expanded Medicaid as of Dec. 1, 2014. Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program offer low-cost or free health insurance for you and your family. Now, more adults whose household income is less than 138 percent of the FPL may qualify for Medicaid.
Who may be eligible? Children and teens up to age 18, parents and other adults, pregnant women, people with disabilities, youth "aging out" of foster care, U.S. citizens and certain lawfully present immigrants may be eligible.
- Eligibility depends on your income, the number of people in your household and the rules in your state. For more information go to healthcare.gov or call Geisinger Trusted Advisor Hotline 855-849-1510 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Call Geisinger Trusted Advisor's Healthcare Reform information line, 855-849-1510 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., to learn more about the ACA and how it will affect you or your business. Geisinger also offers in person assistance with Certified Application Counselors trained to answer your questions and assist you with completing online applications available through weekly open forums. For event details, review the Geisinger Community Calendar.