Find answers to your Geisinger pharmacy portal and pharmacy-related questions.
Geisinger Pharmacy: Frequently asked questions
In your journey to better health, turn to us for support. Find questions to your Geisinger Pharmacy-related questions here.
We are enhancing the MyChart/MyGeisinger experience to have all your medication needs at your fingertips.Here are the most asked questions. As well as some Geisinger Pharmacy questions.
They’ll allow you to manage your prescription medications — and all your other healthcare needs — in MyGeisinger or the MyChart mobile app. No need to juggle multiple apps and logins. You’ll be able to:
- Renew and refill your prescriptions
- Choose a date and time to pick up your medications from a Geisinger Pharmacy
- See the status, the timing of delivery and costs of your recent prescriptions
- Update your communications preferences and contact information, such as your email and phone number
Check the dates below to see when your Geisinger Pharmacy location will switch to MyGeisinger to manage your prescription needs:
Monday, Nov. 14
- Geisinger Kistler Clinic (Wilkes-Barre)
- Geisinger Lewistown clinic
- Geisinger Mifflintown
- Geisinger Mount Pocono
Monday, Dec. 5
- Geisinger Healthplex State College (Gray’s Woods)
- Geisinger Lewistown Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center Lock Haven
- Geisinger Medical Center Muncy
- Geisinger Reedsville
- Geisinger Buckhorn
- Geisinger Community Medical Center (Scranton)
- Geisinger Dallas
- Geisinger Healthplex Woodbine (Danville)
- Geisinger Mail-Order Pharmacy
- Geisinger Medical Center (Danville)
- Geisinger Mount Pleasant (Scranton)
- Geisinger Pottsville
- Geisinger Specialty Pharmacy
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center (Wilkes-Barre)
If your Geisinger Pharmacy location has made the switch, you can use MyGeisinger to manage your prescription needs.
And if your Geisinger Pharmacy location hasn’t switched over yet, continue to use the pharmacy portal login page to manage your prescription needs for that location.
Geisinger PharmacyFind answers to commonly asked questions about Geisinger Pharmacy and managing your prescriptions. Read on to learn more:
Yes. Just call the Geisinger Pharmacy team at 844-878-5562 to set up automatic refills for your prescriptions.
Yes. If you’d like to cancel automatic refills of your prescriptions, just call the Geisinger Pharmacy team at 844-878-5562.
If your Geisinger Pharmacy location has switched to MyGeisinger and you need a prescription refill, you can add or update your credit card information during the refill process.
To do this in MyGeisinger or the MyChart mobile app, select “Menu” and then, “Contact & Profile Information.”
You may also call the Geisinger Pharmacy team at 844-878-5562 to update your contact information.