Our pharmacy team is dedicated to meeting all of your prescription medication needs. With more than 400 pharmacy employees, we have the skills and experience necessary to safely and efficiently fill your prescriptions, while also taking an active role in your ongoing care.
We offer comprehensive pharmaceutical services that include hospital and retail pharmacies, inpatient and outpatient services, a specialty pharmacy, home infusion pharmacy, and the pharmaceutical service for Geisinger Health Plan.
What you should know about our pharmacy
- Our team provides pharmaceutical services for all patient needs, including filling of traditional retail and specialty prescriptions, pain management and anticoagulation therapy.
- We have a wide selection of convenient pharmacy locations.
Why choose Geisinger for your pharmacy needs?
- In addition to filling prescriptions, our pharmacists will collaborate with you and your healthcare providers to ensure you receive the medication you need.
- Our pharmacists go on rounds with doctors, monitor complex drug therapies, provide medicine consultation services and work with doctors to improve pain control.
- Our pharmacy services, including bedside prescription delivery, make accessing your medications simple and convenient.
Our pharmacy services include:
- Retail and specialty pharmacy
- MyBedside Rx
- Medication therapy disease management (MTDM)
- Chronic pain management program
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Medication take-back program
- Anitplatelet adherence program
- Hepatitis C program
Specialties and institutes
Connect with other specialties at Geisinger to learn more about these treatments.
- Pain management