Geisinger Pharmacy at Mifflintown Clinic
Whether you’re our patient or a member of our community, Geisinger Pharmacy at Geisinger Mifflintown offers personalized services for your pharmacy and medication needs. When you need help managing medication for a health condition — such as diabetes, cancer, heart conditions, senior care or cold/flu or something else — trust our pharmacists’ expertise.
- Free home prescription delivery — get your meds in just 3 to 5 business days
- Curbside pickup for prescriptions and over-the-counter items, with prices often lower than larger retail chains
- Automatic Rx refill reminders
- Online portal to manage your medications
- Medication counseling and education
- Help with insurance benefits
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Pharmacy in Mifflintown
Geisinger Pharmacy is at the Geisinger Mifflintown clinic off PA-35, near Central Juniata EMS and River Church of Juniata County. We care for our neighbors in many nearby towns, including Old Port, Port Royal, Cuba Mills and Denholm.