Geisinger Pharmacy at Kistler Clinic
Whether you’re our patient or a member of our community, Geisinger Pharmacy at Geisinger Kistler Clinic in Wilkes-Barre offers personalized services for your pharmacy and medication needs. When you need help managing medication for a health condition — such as diabetes, cancer, a heart condition, senior care, cold/flu or something else — trust our pharmacists’ expertise.
- Free home delivery of prescriptions and over-the-counter medications — get your meds in just 3 to 5 business days
- Curbside pickup for prescriptions and over-the-counter items, with prices often lower than large retail chains
- Automatic Rx refill reminders
- Online Pharmacy Portal to manage your medications
- Medication counseling and education
- Help with insurance benefits
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Pharmacy in Wilkes-Barre
Geisinger Pharmacy is at Geisinger Kistler Clinic in Wilkes-Barre. We are off Northampton Street, near McDonald’s and Holy Redeemer High School. We care for our neighbors in many nearby towns, including Wilkes-Barre Township, Kingston, Forty Fort and Luzerne.