Geisinger Pharmacy in Wilkes-Barre
175 S. Wilkes-Barre Blvd.
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Geisinger Pharmacy in Wilkes-Barre is a local pharmacy open to the community and our patients, offering personalized services for your pharmacy and medication needs. When you need help managing medication therapy for a health conditions — whether it’s diabetes, cancer, a heart condition, senior care, cold/flu or something else — trust our pharmacists’ expertise.
- Free home delivery of prescriptions and over-the-counter medications — get your meds in just 3 to 5 business days
- Curbside pickup for prescriptions and over-the-counter items, with prices often lower than larger retail chains
- Automatic Rx refill reminders
- Online Pharmacy Portal to manage your medications
- Medication counseling and education
- Assistance with insurance benefits
Pharmacy in Wilkes-Barre
Geisinger Pharmacy is located in Wilkes-Barre off Northampton Street and is near McDonald’s and Holy Redeemer High School. We care for our neighbors in many nearby towns, including Wilkes-Barre Township, Kingston, Forty Fort and Luzerne.
Come visit us at 175 S. Wilkes-Barre Blvd. in Wilkes-Barre.