Geisinger Pharmacy Reedsville
Whether you’re our patient or a member of our community, Geisinger Pharmacy Reedsville offers personalized services for your pharmacy and medication needs. When you need help managing medication for a health condition — such as diabetes, cancer, a heart condition, senior care, cold/flu or something else — trust our pharmacists’ expertise.
- Free home delivery of prescriptions and over-the-counter medications — get your meds in just three to five business days
- Curbside pickup for prescriptions and over-the-counter items, with prices often lower than large retail chains
- Automatic Rx refill reminders
- Online pharmacy portal to manage your medications
- Medication counseling and education
- Help with insurance benefits
Pharmacy in Reedsville
Conveniently located near the junction of routes 322 and 655, Geisinger Pharmacy at Geisinger Primary Care Reedsville serves many nearby towns, including Yeagertown, Burnham, Milroy and Lewistown.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed