Geisinger Pharmacy at Pottsville Clinic
529 Terry Reiley Way
Pottsville, PA 17901
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Whether you’re our patient or a member of our community, Geisinger Pharmacy at Geisinger Pottsville offers personalized services for your pharmacy and medication needs. When you need help managing medication for a health condition — such as diabetes, cancer, a heart condition, senior care, cold/flu or something else — trust our pharmacists’ expertise.
- Free home delivery of prescriptions and over-the-counter items — get your meds in just 3 to 5 business days
- Curbside pickup for prescriptions and over-the-counter items, with prices often lower than large retail chains
- Automatic Rx refill reminders
- Medication counseling and education
- Help with insurance benefits
Pharmacy in Pottsville
Geisinger Pharmacy is at the Geisinger Pottsville clinic. We're off Claude A Lord Boulevard, near the Nativity BVM High School and the Schuylkill YMCA. We care for our neighbors in many nearby towns, including Mechanicsville and Mt. Carbon.