Take the first step toward recovery
If you or a loved one are looking to put an end to addiction, we're here for you.
Our rehabilitative services include:
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Consultations and assessments for those with a history of addiction
- Consultations and assessments for those with pain and addiction
- Minor withdrawal management
- Group therapy, including Intensive Outpatient Programming
- Individual therapy
- Peer support groups
Our addiction treatment team has helped many people successfully recover from addictions. No matter what your situation may be, we’re here for you. We offer:
- Proven care – Addiction is treatable, and we've helped countless people overcome addiction with proven treatment. Through a tool called the Addiction Severity Index (ASI), a clinical survey that asks how many different aspects of health and wellness are frequently impacted by drug use, we've seen improvement in rates of employment improved perceptions of medical and psychiatric health, decreased severity of drug and alcohol use and better overall health in people who receive treatment at our facilities.
- Leading-edge therapies – We offer many paths to help you achieve long-lasting recovery. Overcoming alcohol or drug addiction is possible. Everyone’s journey is unique, which is why we offer a wide range of specialized services and treatments. You’ll find treatment programs in clinics and hospitals throughout our region, so you can receive support close to home.
- Care designed for you, where you live – With locations throughout northeast, central and south-central Pennsylvania, you don’t have to travel far to get the care and help you need. We provide transportation for inpatient care at Marworth as well as telemedicine appointments for those unable to travel for care. If you're interested in learning more or scheduling a telemedicine appointment, call one of our treatment centers to talk with an admissions counselor.
Our locations include:
Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital
549 Fair St.
3 W. Olive St.
Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre*
25 Church St.
*A campus of Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
425 Market St., Suite 1
We also offer outpatient treatment at our beautiful Marworth facility, a 27- acre former governor’s estate, located in the rolling hills of northeastern Pennsylvania.
Geisinger Marworth Treatment Center
Lily Lake Road
21 Geisinger Lane
Franca Dalibor, certified recovery specialist at Geisinger, shares her story of recovery — and how she’s using her own experience to help others going through addiction.
“That’s the value of my position here is having been there, having gotten well, and being able to share that with someone in the bed. If I can just give them a little hope that where they’re at is not the end of the road; it’s just the beginning.”