Orthopaedic Urgent Care
We're expanding our services to get you the care you need
Orthopaedic Urgent Care locations will be closed on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
*Includes Orthopaedic Urgent Care video consultations
Notice: Severe weather may impact hours of operation
If you’ve found yourself with an injury such as a minor strain, sprain or simple fracture, we’re here for you. Visit us at one of our Orthopaedic Urgent Care* locations – no appointment necessary.
At our Orthopaedic Urgent Care locations, we see children and adults with injuries that occurred in the last 72 hours and don’t require Emergency Department treatment, including:
- Minor strains
- Simple fractures
- Evaluate and treat injuries
- Perform X-rays
- Create splints and casts
- Give pre-approved injections
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Provide documentation for workers’ compensation
You should go to the Emergency Department if you have:
- A severe fracture
- A dislocation
Orthopaedic Urgent Care operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so you may have to wait to be seen by one of our physician assistants. We will then schedule follow-up care as needed.
Visit us at any of our Orthopaedic Urgent Care clinics:
*Visits to Geisinger Orthopaedic Urgent Care centers are billed as an outpatient clinic visit.
Connect with us now for a video consult
Virtual consultations are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Geisinger COVID-19 hotline
Call our 24/7 hotline for answers about care recommendations and more.
Visit Geisinger’s Coronavirus Resource Center for the latest information and helpful resources.
See a skilled orthopaedic or sports medicine specialist
Request an appointment
Find an orthopaedic care center near me
Find a location
Faster, better joint replacements with Mako™
Learn about robotics in joint replacements
Get 24/7 access to your health information
Sign into myGeisinger patient portal
Orthopaedic care at Geisinger
- Comprehensive orthopaedic care: From joint replacement, sports medicine and chiropractic care to a world-renowned spine surgery program, we offer unmatched expertise for orthopaedic conditions. Our team is experienced in treating a wide range of orthopaedic conditions ranging from bone and joint pain to injuries from sports, falls and fractures, and the wear and tear of daily life.
- World-class care, close to home: With 24 locations throughout central, northeast and south-central Pennsylvania, our experienced orthopaedic team provides evaluations, consultations and comprehensive care. We offer leading-edge treatment options and tailored-to-you care backed by the expertise and innovation of a nationally-renowned health system.
- Better, faster healing: We use tried and true methods to keep you on the path for healing, such as our ProvenCare® program, which identifies and consistently provides the best treatment for specific conditions. This means less time spent in the hospital and faster recovery.
- Round-the-clock trauma care: As leaders in orthopaedic trauma, our orthopaedic surgeons are available around the clock when emergencies arise. Our specialized surgeons have completed advanced training in the treatment of trauma-related fractures and other injuries, so you can get advanced care when you need it most.
- Orthotic care: Our orthotics specialists provide custom braces and shoes that help treat several types of foot and ankle pain, foot complications related to diabetes and more. Orthotics offer treatment devices for people of all ages and is just one of the ways we help runners and other athletes take care of their feet.
- Orthopaedic urgent care – Our Orthopaedic Urgent Care locations are ready to treat children and adults when sudden injuries, like minor sprains, strains or simple fractures, occur.