Maps, directions & parking
Getting here is easy.
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center is about one mile from Interstate 81 in Wilkes-Barre, immediately off Route 115. Below are links to maps and information about parking, shuttle service and public transportation options.
The Geisinger Wyoming Valley campus has two main entrances, East and West, as well as entrances to the emergency room, Valley Medical Building, Pearsall Heart Hospital and Henry Cancer Center.
Parking is nearby all of the entrances, with shuttle service also available from some parking areas.
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center is located at:
1000 East Mountain Blvd.
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Parking, shuttle and valet service
Free parking is available throughout the campus:
- On the West side, near the main entrance of Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- On the East side, near the Emergency Department entrance, 24 hours a day. Anyone arriving after 8 p.m. should park outside of and enter through the Emergency Department entrance.
You’re welcome to use our free shuttle, available on the West side. It runs from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. It circles the parking lot, stopping at covered shuttle stops and the entrances of the main hospital and Valley Medical Building.
Note: Due to the pandemic, shuttles are running at half capacity. Wait times may be longer.
Free valet parking service is available to patients and visitors on weekdays at:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley's main entrance/Valley Medical Building: Parking from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and retrievals until 5 p.m.
- Pearsall Heart Hospital entrance: Parking 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and retrievals until 5 p.m.
- Henry Cancer Center entrance: Parking from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and retrievals until 5 p.m.
If you use valet parking services but you’re still on campus after service has ended, you can pick up your keys in the Security Office (near the Emergency Department reception desk) anytime.
Luzerne County Transit Authority (LCTA) buses on the #5-Parsons route stop at Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center’s Emergency Department entrance; the Geisinger Outpatient Clinic at 675 Baltimore Drive; and Geisinger Orthopedics at 1175 East Mountain Blvd.
For complete bus schedule information, call 800-654-5984 or visit lctabus.com.
Click here for the Geisinger Wyoming Valley visitor's guide, including a campus map. Click here for more detailed maps of the hospital, including department information.