Cosmetic surgery is an elective procedure performed to enhance physical appearance. It can help you feel more comfortable and confident. At Geisinger, our providers understand the importance of listening to your unique wishes before developing a personalized treatment plan.
We offer the latest surgical and non-surgical procedures in comfortable, state-of-the-art settings. Cosmetic surgery is one type of plastic surgery. Another type is reconstructive surgery, that restores form and function.
Our services are offered at the four major hubs including: Geisinger Medical Center Danville including the Center for Aesthetics and Cosmetic Surgery, Geisinger Wyoming Valley Baltimore Drive, Geisinger Community Medical Center and Holy Spirit Plastic Surgery in Harrisburg.
Why choose Geisinger for your cosmetic surgery?
- Affiliated with a hospital system: Our cosmetic surgery department is one of the few programs in the region that is part of a major medical system. This affiliation means that if one of our experienced cosmetic providers spots a medical concern, we have the resources at hand to treat it right away.
- Highly trained specialists: Our plastic surgeons are required to be board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. That means they’ve passed rigorous and optional national exams testing their knowledge of facial and body procedures. Our otolaryngologists (ear, nose and throat doctors) have completed specialty training (fellowships) in facial plastic surgery. We also have dermatologists who specialize in cosmetic dermatology. Learn more about:
- High patient satisfaction: Geisinger’s Cosmetic Surgery department has been named a Guardian of Excellence Award winner two years in a row by Press Ganey Associates, a national tracking firm. The award means that our program scored in the country’s top 5 percent for patient experience.
Cosmetic surgery treatments
Our providers offer the latest surgical and non-surgical treatment options to help you look and feel your best.
- Arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Body contouring
- Body lift (belt lipectomy)
- Brow lift
- Cosmetic breast surgery
- Cosmetic tattooing
- Ear pinning (otoplasty)
- Eye lift (blepharoplasty)
- Face and neck lift (rhytidectomy)
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Mohs surgery
- Nose surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Tummy tuck
- Upper back (bra-line) lift