Health-related messages from Geisinger’s Steele Institute for Health Innovation
1. If you provide Geisinger with your mobile number, we’ll use it to send you information about your health or healthcare, such as information about your personal health risks.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text STOP to the short code, and we’ll reply to confirm that you’ve been unsubscribed. After this, you won’t receive any more texts from us for this specific campaign. If you want to join again, just text START to the short code and we’ll start messaging you again.
3. If you have issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for assistance. We’ll respond with instructions on how to use our service and a reminder about how to unsubscribe.
4. We can deliver messages to the following carriers:
- Verizon Wireless
- Sprint T-Mobile
- U.S. Cellular
- Boost Mobile
- Virgin Mobile
We can also send messages to these minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.***
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any texts we send you, or you send us. You’ll receive messages from this short code occasionally, when health interventions may be relevant to you. If you have any questions about your text or data plan, contact your wireless provider.