We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves
- Giving patients, members and colleagues undivided attention and actively listening.
- Training the entire Geisinger family in C.I.CARE – an approach to improve personal connection, communication and compassionate expression with one another and our members and patients.
- Ensuring that patients, members and colleagues feel respected and treated with dignity.
- Striving to understand and demonstrate respect for cultural beliefs and values, embracing diversity, and delivering culturally sensitive care.
- Treating every patient with essential compassion, including responding to and treating an individual – not a case, a number, a disease or condition.