A classic dish with a refreshing twist
- 1/2 pound uncooked farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1/2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, oil, lemon juice, salt and cayenne until blended; mix in green onion.
- Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add strawberries and almonds before serving.