Learn more about our pharmacy team
- Hospital and retail pharmacies
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Specialty pharmacy
- Home infusion pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical service for Geisinger Health Plan
Innovative work and pharmacy research
Our team of dedicated researchers works to leverage Geisinger’s research assets and infrastructure, systematically innovating and evaluating medication use and quality within the services provided by pharmacy.
Pharmacy educational programs
Our customized pharmacy residency programs at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville and Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center in Wilkes-Barre, prepare pharmacists to care for patients and to innovate, lead and work collaboratively with other members of the care team.
Our summer internship program offers a “mini-residency” experience for student pharmacists interested in patient care and an undergraduate research experience for those interested in a career in research.
Need help finding growth opportunities to help you meet your goals? Geisinger Pharmacy consulting can help. Choose from opportunities including:
- Specialty pharmacy implementation
- Infusion strategy optimization
- Sterile compounding assessments
- Infusion strategy
- Centralized pharmaceutical redistribution
- Medication therapy disease management (MTDM) programs
Our team will work with you to find the strategy that helps you expand and increases revenue — all at the best value.
Interested in Geisinger Pharmacy consulting services? Email Kristen Kruszewski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2021 HOPA: Oncology Pharmacy Practice Literature Award | (View the article)
- 2018 ASHP Foundation: Literature Award for Innovation in Pharmacy Practice | (View the article)
- 2017 Cardinal Health Foundation Generation Rx: Best Practices in Pain Medication Use | (View the article)
- 2016 ASHP Award for Excellence in Medication Safety: Enhanced Chronic Pain
- 2016 ASHP Award for Excellence in Medication Safety: Medication Therapy Disease Management Program
- 2016 PSHP: Innovative and Collaborative Practice Award