Skip to main content
No-bake lemon mousse pie with blueberries
This recipe for no-bake lemon mousse pie with blueberries from registered dietitian nutritionist Emily Newhard, RDN, is a tasty, guilt-free treat.
- 9- in. graham cracker crust (Keebler’s reduced fat)
- 14 oz. tofu, firm or silken*
- 4 lemons
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries, fresh (you want to buy the refrigerated kind)
- Open the package of tofu and drain out all liquid. Remove the tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
- Zest all four lemons and set zest aside in small bowl. Then, cut and juice them all.
- In a small sauce pot, combine lemon juice and cornstarch. Whisk to combine and then turn on medium heat. Stir until thickened.
- Place the tofu, thickened lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in a food processor. Add most of the zest, leaving some out to garnish the finished pie.
- Blend in food processor until completely smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into prepared 9-inch pie crust. Top with the fresh blueberries, arranging them evenly on top. Sprinkle with remaining zest.
- Cover and refrigerate until completely cold and set, about four hours or overnight.