Thanks to you
Since March, we have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of support we received for our COVID-19 relief efforts.
Because of the generosity of our donors, we have been able to deliver critical supplies and services directly to our frontline teams, so they can stay safe and care for our friends, neighbors and loved ones.
Through financial and in-kind gifts, members of our community have provided caregivers with:
- 476,000+ pairs of gloves
- 145,000+ face masks
- 39,000+ pieces of personal protective equipment such as gowns, face shields and goggles
- 14,000+ meals for frontline team members across 9 locations
- 1,700+ care packages sent to COVID-19 patients
- 70 video monitors, allowing us to remotely observe infants in the NICU
- 60 handheld radios, letting our nursing staff communicate safely and effectively
- Expanded childcare resources for frontline teams who need it most
- Molecular testing unit that provides faster, more accurate COVID-19 results
More than 1,000 notes of gratitude and encouragement were sent to our frontline staff — and were appreciated more than you know.
Thank you for supporting Geisinger. There is still more work to be done, both with COVID-19 and with getting back to business, but we couldn’t have come this far without the support of our communities.
For more details, visit geisinger.org/FightCovid.