Treat your body right with a delicious salmon filet.
Salmon is full of omega 3 fatty acids that can help decrease your risk for heart attacks and stroke. Pair this recipe with seasoned rice or roasted, diced potatoes and a green vegetable.
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 salmon filets (4 ounces each)
- Chopped green onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- In small saucepan bring vinegar, mustard and honey to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook until thick, about 10 minutes.
- Brush salmon with half the glaze and reserve the rest. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Pour remaining glaze over the salmon, top with onion and serve hot. Makes two servings.
Looking for more? Explore our dietitian-approved recipes