Getting access to your medical records is simple.
MyGeisinger allows you to manage your care at home, and on-the-go with the myChart app. Once you activate your myGeisinger account, you’ll have access to:
- Schedule and manage your appointments
- Message your healthcare provider and care team
- View most lab and test results
- Renew prescriptions
You can create and activate your myGeisinger account in just a few steps.
Create your myGeisinger account:
Geisinger patients age 18 and over can register for a myGeisinger account online at mygeisinger.org. Once you navigate to mygeisinger.org, you’ll click “create account” to get started.
Next, fill out the user registration form, create a user ID and password, choose a security question and answer, and lastly, accept the terms and conditions.
Activate your myGeisinger account:
During the user registration process, you will request access to your Geisinger medical record. At this time, you can choose the activation method that works best for you:
- Instantly activate your account online by answering questions provided by a third party to verify your identity. You will be asked to review and accept a second set of terms and conditions.
- Request an activation code to be mailed to your home address. Once you receive your activation code, follow the instructions provided to activate your account.
If you run into any of the following issues, contact us at 570-214-0003:
- System says activation code is not valid
- My activation code is expired
- I cannot find my activation code
- I cannot answer the third-party questions
You can also visit our support site for FAQs and tips.
Looking to create an account for your child? Learn more about accessing your child’s Geisinger medical record.