DANVILLE, Pa. – Geisinger Health System will host Caring for Every Woman, a women’s wellness event on Thursday, May 4, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Pine Barn Inn, Danville. Adult women of all ages are encouraged to attend to learn more about the health issues affecting millennial, Generation X and baby boomers.
The free event will kick off with an hour of professional networking, appetizers, live music and free health screenings and information from Geisinger services including MyCode, Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger’s High Risk Breast Clinic, Geisinger HealthSouth, and cardiology.
A physician panel discussion with a question and answer session will begin at 6 p.m. and will feature:
- Dr. Michael Suk, chairman of the Geisinger Musculoskeletal Institute
- Dr. Neil Martin, chairman of the Geisinger Neuroscience Institute
- Dr. Rosemary Leeming, chief medical officer, Geisinger Medical Center and director of the Geisinger High Risk Breast Clinic
- Dr. Marisa Clifton, urologist, Geisinger Medicine Institute
- Dale Gustitus, nurse practitioner, Geisinger Cardiovascular Institute
- Dr. Deanna Mascho-Cawley, obstetrician and gynecologist, Geisinger Women’s & Children’s Institute
At the end of the evening, Dr. Christian Kauffman from Geisinger’s Center for Aesthetic and Cosmetic Surgery, will give away a $100 cosmetics gift card to one lucky attendee.
Seating is limited and registration is required. To register, visit Geisinger.org/events.