Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine announces 2021 early residency matches
We are pleased to announce that six of our current fourth-year medical students have successfully matched into residency programs.
The Military Branch Matches include:
- Timothy Farrell, General Surgery at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- David Hinnenkamp, Internal Medicine at William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- Adam Howell, Emergency Medicine at Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Jonathan Livezey, General Surgery at Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- Ryan Kozloski, Internal Medicine at Womack Army Medical Center Fort Bragg
The San Francisco Match for Ophthalmology included:
- Demi Miller, Geisinger Medical Center
While most of our MD 2021 class will learn of the locations of their residency program at noon on Friday, March 19, several matches occur prior to the national residency event.
About Geisinger College of Health Sciences
Geisinger College of Health Sciences is the research and education arm of the Geisinger family. The college houses Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, Geisinger School of Nursing and Geisinger School of Graduate Education. The college is committed to non-discrimination in all employment and educational opportunities.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes 10 hospital campuses, a health plan with more than half a million members, a research institute and the Geisinger College of Health Sciences, which includes schools of medicine, nursing and graduate education. With more than 25,000 employees and 1,700+ employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Director, Media and Public Relations
On Call: 570-687-9703