Selling Geisinger Health Plan to individuals and families
Thank you for your interest in selling Geisinger Health Plan. We offer a variety of plans to fit every need and budget. With our tradition of excellence and affordable prices, you can feel confident that we’re a good fit for your clients.
Affordability and flexibility
- A variety of monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs to fit any budget
- Plans where members can see doctors both inside or outside our large provider network
Regionally based, nationally recognized
- In 2016, the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) ranked Geisinger Health Plan among the top private and Medicare health plans for quality and service.
- Our commercial HMO and PPO plans received a rating of 4 out of 5, and Geisinger Gold’s HMO plans received a rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on consumer satisfaction, preventive care, treatment and NCQA accreditation in the 2016-2017 NCQA’s Health Insurance Plan Ratings.
- Our expert staff are specially trained to handle questions about specific plans
- Available over the phone, online or in person
Our large provider network
- Over 30,000 primary care and specialty physicians available to you
- More than 1,600 primary care locations in 41 counties in central and northeastern Pennsylvania
- Over 110 hospitals
Health and wellness programs
- Innovative wellness programs available online, in person, and by phone
- Personalized support and education services cover the spectrum of your healthcare needs
Contact usFor more information, call 866-488-6653, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., or email GHPBrokerLicensing@thehealthplan.com.
Become an appointed broker and learn more about Geisinger Health Plan’s options for your clients.
Join our team
Become an appointed broker to sell Geisinger Health Plan.
Compare our plans
Help your clients make the right choice.
Already an appointed broker?
If you’re already appointed to sell Geisinger Health Plan, log in to your account.
Find a doctor, pharmacy or prescription
See what doctors, pharmacies and current prescriptions are available through Geisinger Health Plan’s network.