These online tools make it easy to get answers about your healthcare plan.
To send us a secure message, you’ll need to login to NaviNet.
Choose Secure Messaging under Workflows for this Plan on the top left of the Geisinger Health Plan page.
Using secure messaging, you can expect a quick response to your issue and avoid wait times associated with calling.
Hardcopy claims address
Submit all paper claims and claim research request forms (CRRFs) to:
Geisinger Health Plan
PO Box 853910
Richardson, TX 75085-3910
Questions about using the website
How do I register?
Take the following steps to register:
1. Go to the registration page.
2. Click on “Member.” A registration form will appear.
3. Fill in all required fields on the registration form:
- Your member ID number (find this on the front of your member ID card)
- Date of birth
- Zip code
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
4. Click Register.
5. After all required fields are entered and submitted, you’ll be taken to our “Terms and Conditions” section.
6. Once you accept, you can choose your user name and password. On the profile screen, you’ll need to pick a challenge question. The challenge question will help later if you forget your password.
7. A confirmation letter will be sent to you in the mail. You can expect to receive it within 5 to 7 business days.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
You’re allowed three attempts to enter your password correctly before being locked out.
Before being locked out, you may choose to create a new password. Begin by going to the Forgot Your Password page.
If you have already tried to log in three times unsuccessfully, fill out a form to have your account unlocked. You will receive an email with a code to reactivate your account.
How much do I need to save?
Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts are two good ways to put aside money for healthcare expenses while saving on taxes. Use your projected health care budget to figure out the right amount to put in your account.
What will that procedure cost?
Before you decide to have a medical procedure done, make sure you have an estimate of what it’s going to cost.
Use our Procedure Cost Estimator
Sign in to your account
To learn more, check your claim records or update your information, log in to your secure account.
Learn more about Geisinger Health Plan.
Find a doctor or pharmacy
See whether your doctor or pharmacy are part of our network.
Get tips and advice for living a healthy, happy life.