Join our team
Geisinger Health Plan looks forward to working with you. We make becoming an appointed broker easy so you can focus on finding your clients the insurance coverage they need.
Geisinger Health Plan requests the following documents to be authorized to sell Geisinger Gold plans.
- Accident and Health License
- E&O policy
- AHIP certification
- If you did not select Geisinger Health Plan as a carrier when you completed the AHIP certification, or if you haven’t completed it yet, submit your annual AHIP certification here.
From your agency or FMO:
- Producer profile
- Producer agreement
- Marketing standards of conduct
If you do not currently work with one of our agency or FMO partners, give us a call at 866-488-6653 and we can introduce you.
Submitting required paperwork
Required paperwork should be emailed to GoldBroker@thehealthplan.com. Once we have all the documents from you and your agency or FMO, you will receive an email to begin the annual product certification training.
Once you’re appointed
When you finish your product certification and your appointment is approved, you will:
- Receive an email with your broker writing number for use on applications and other documents
- Receive an email with a Litmos login
- Litmos is a communication tool we use to update you on plan changes, application changes, and annual training certification.
- Gain full access to our online broker portal
- You may begin registration for our online broker portal at any time, but you will not gain full access until your appointment is finalized.
Become an appointed broker and learn more about our Geisinger Gold Medicare Advantage plans.
Compare our plans
Help your clients make the right choice.
Already an appointed broker?
We are currently in the process of updating our secure broker portal. If you’re already appointed to sell commercial business for Geisinger Health Plan and have questions, please call us at 866-488-6653.
Find a doctor, pharmacy or prescription
See what doctors, pharmacies and current prescriptions are available through Geisinger Health Plan’s network.