2021 Open Enrollment is closed
But you may qualify for a special enrollment period
Don’t forget: Pennsylvanians are enrolling through Pennie™
For plan year 2021, Pennsylvania has transitioned from HealthCare.gov to its own state-based health insurance marketplace, Pennie™. You can visit pennie.com or call the state-based exchange at 844-844-8040 to find information and assistance on your health insurance.
The recently signed America Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) will make healthcare less expensive and more accessible for many people. Plans available on the Pennie healthcare exchange come with premium tax credits that can lower premium costs for eligible members. Not only does the ARPA increase those tax credits, it also lowers the barriers for eligibility for the 2021 and 2022 tax years. Even if you didn’t previously qualify, you may now benefit from this tax credit.
With these unprecedented financial savings, it’s more affordable than ever to enroll in a Geisinger Marketplace health plan.
Contact us to explore plan options, ask questions about ARPA and Pennie, and much more at 800-918-5154.
Our plans give you more
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)*
- Choose a primary care physician (PCP) or family doctor who will help manage and coordinate your health and wellness
- This generally costs less because you use in-network providers
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)*
- You don’t need to choose a PCP
- You can see providers in or out of our network
- If you get services from providers outside our network, you’ll pay more
- This provides the most basic coverage
- It’s only available to people under age 30
Why choose GHP?
The Geisinger Health Plan difference includes:
- Quality coverage that meets your needs
- Large provider network
- Health and wellness programs
- Prescription drug savings
Affordable Care Act metallic levels
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) outlines tiers of health insurance coverage that help you understand how costs are split between you and the plan you choose.
- With Gold plans, you'll generally pay more in monthly premiums and less out of pocket for medical care.
- With Silver plans, you'll generally pay less for monthly premiums and more out of pocket for medical care.
- With Bronze plans, you'll generally pay the least in monthly premiums and the most out of pocket for medical care.
Don’t forget: Enroll in your 2021 coverage through Pennie™
For plan year 2021, Pennsylvania is transitioning from HealthCare.gov to its own state-based health insurance marketplace, Pennie™, where you will enroll in or make changes to your 2021 coverage.
Pennie will be live at the beginning of the 2021 OEP. You can visit pennie.com or call the state-based exchange at 844-844-8040 to find information and assistance on your health insurance.
You are also able to contact Geisinger Health Plan for assistance on reviewing your plan options at 800-918-5154.
Our service area
These counties are included in our coverage area