Our plans give you more
HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)*
- Choose a primary care physician (PCP) or family doctor who will help manage and coordinate your health and wellness.
- This generally costs less because you use in-network providers.
PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)*
- You don’t need to choose a PCP.
- You can see providers in or out of our network.
- If you get services from providers outside our network, you’ll pay more.
- This provides the most basic coverage.
- It’s only available to people under age 30.
Why choose GHP?
The Geisinger Health Plan difference includes:
- Quality coverage that meets your needs
- Large provider network
- Health and wellness programs
- Prescription drug savings
Affordable Care Act metallic levels
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) outlines tiers of health insurance coverage that help you understand how costs are split between you and the plan you choose.
- With Gold plans, you'll generally pay more in monthly premiums and less out of pocket for medical care.
- With Silver plans, you'll generally pay less for monthly premiums and more out of pocket for medical care.
- With Bronze plans, you'll generally pay the least in monthly premiums and the most out of pocket for medical care.
Our service area
These counties are included in our coverage area