10 tips for a healthy vacation
It’s hard to be healthy on vacation, but these helpful tips can keep you on track.
- Pack healthy snacks
- Carry a water bottle and stay hydrated
- Go sightseeing on foot instead of driving
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator anytime you can
- Schedule active events like kayaking, hiking or horseback riding
- Book a hotel with a fitness center so you can walk on the treadmill or swim in the pool
- Enjoy fun games like playing catch, croquet or miniature golf
- Find restaurants in walking distance to enjoy
- Walk with a pedometer to make sure you keep moving
- Find a nearby farmers’ market and try some locally grown produce
We hope you have a great vacation and return home feeling happy and healthy!