At Geisinger Health Plan, we’re here to help, and to better help you, we’re happy to announce that we’ve extended our customer service hours.
Now you have more opportunities to reach us when it’s most convenient for you!
The new customer service hours, affecting all plans, are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., with Saturday hours added from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. There are two exceptions to this update:
- Geisinger Gold customer service hours remain Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., and Saturday hours are added from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- To best serve members during October 1 to March 31 Medicare enrollment periods, Gold hours will expand to seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- GHP Family customer service hours adjusted to the new, extended hours, except for Wednesdays, which will be 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Some updates have been made to our pharmacy service hours, too:
- HMO and PPO, TPA and Marketplace: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Medicare Part D: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- During October 1 – March 31 Medicare enrollment periods, Medicare Part D hours will expand to seven days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Medicaid: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you have any questions regarding the new hours, call us! We’re here to help when it’s convenient for you!
You can find the customer service number on the back of your member ID card or click here for more information.
Photo: Kelsey Venarchick, customer service representative, Geisinger Health Plan