Shop for a plan
We offer different self-funded plans based on the number of enrolled subscribers — from 25 to more than 250. Find the plan that’s right for your company.
Options for smaller businesses – for companies with 25 – 100 enrolled subscribers
This level-funded arrangement allows a business to enjoy the benefit of paying premium equivalents, similar to a fully-insured plan; however, all surpluses that may remain at the end of the plan year are refunded to the business.
Monthly accommodation – for companies with 100 – 250 enrolled subscribers
This allows the business to pay its own claims; however, the business is capped at a monthly claims target. Any claims that exceed the target are immediately reimbursed by the stop-loss policy. Otherwise, the business simply pays claims under the targeted projection.
Traditional self-funded plans – for companies with 250+ enrolled subscribers
Traditional self-funded plans include third party administration and stop-loss protection.
Why choose Geisinger Health Plan?
Tradition of excellence
- Providing quality, affordable health insurance since 1985
Providers and care locations
- 3,500 primary care physicians
- 27,000 specialist physicians
- 110 hospitals
- 3,000 pharmacies
- More than 50 urgent and convenient care locations
- Worldwide access to emergency care
Focused on customer service
- We employ more than 330 permanent customer service staff, including more than 50 pharmacy employees. On average, our customer service representatives have worked for us for 10 years.
Health and wellness programs
- Wellness programs are extremely important in promoting healthy lifestyles, especially when a company is paying for claims directly. We can assist by evaluating your population, making recommendations and offering solutions on programs best suited for your group.
Our self-funded options are available to companies located across the state of Pennsylvania.
Learn more about Geisinger Health Plan.